While she was here we did lots of fun things but the highlights were making Haunted houses out of rice krispie treats...



getting How to train your dragon (this was only a highlight for Eme. Kambryn was not a fan but still watched most of it anyway)
and going to the Incredible Pizza Company
where the girls participated in a little dance lesson (O.K. I will be honest I did to & man did I get excited when they did the electric slide! I could teach those teen age "teachers" a thing or two! I rocked at the electric slide back in the day!)
Boy oh boy do we love cousins!
Eme keeps saying "Mommy how about Kambryn comes & stays at our house? That be fun?"
Yes it would.
2 comments:
What cute cousins.
Yay for cousins! I am so glad that Kambryn has Eme! Thanks again so much for taking her! You guys are the best! Maybe it is time that Eme comes to stay at our house.
Post a Comment