Now to read someone else's view on this road click here. It is a adoption story 18 years in the making with the birth moms point of view. Awesome. And the birth mom is famous in the educational baby videos market. Talk about a woman that has been through a lot more than any three people combined. Wow. If you read it & are confused clink on her other children's stories & you will see why.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Dream job
I was able to go speak at a child development class at a high school today about adoption. It was awesome. Sorry this is a repeat of my facebook post but I other than my family & calling, there is nothing else that leaves me feeling so fulfilled. I would do it everyday if I could. I love it. You know those times in life when you feel SOOOOOO blessed? That is how I feel whenever I talk about it. Like how was I so lucky to be able to be given this path to motherhood. I love that feeling cause when I would get in my pity party moods & wonder why me in regards to being infertile it stunk! To put it mildly! I like this feeling so much better! Don't get me wrong I still get frustrated. I was talking to a good friend the other day who has taken the same road to motherhood & was letting out some of my frustration with this road. Like the having no control over when or if more kids will come into our family. When I hear people say, when we have our next child or I want to have 4 kids or whatever it takes me back to that bitter, jealous person but generally, I kind of forget that most people have control over this. THANK GOODNESS!!!!! And I wouldn't change this road or my experiences because of it for anything! Blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad that this makes you so happy. It makes me happy to hear! I think that it's good to be able to see the blessings through your trials, I'm still trying to look for mine. Love ya.
I love hearing you talk about your love for adoption! What a great experience for you and I am sure those kids don't realize how lucky there were to listen to you too. Oh and I could totally see you doing that for a job...you love to talk, love adoption, love youth...what is better! ha. love ya!
Post a Comment