It is here.
The day.
My baby boy is a year old today.
I have so many different emotions going through me about this day which I bet a lot of you can relate with. Since I have a feeling I will be journaling a lot about those feelings in the next few days I will let these cute pictures of my baby boys first year do the talking for now.

10 days old

3 months old

6 months

9 months
2 days shy of 1 year
This is my new favorite picture of all time.
Don't worry it will have a post all to its self soon.
In summary: LOVE & SO BLESSED
4 comments:
Happy birthday to cute Tayders! I hope he had lots of fun today. And I absolutely love that last one of the kiddos too. Adorable!
He is such a handsome little guy! And how fun that you have a photographer at arms length to snap all these perfect pictures. He really is so perfect!
Hi Kristin! It's Lisa, Moses' mom. I don't know if I ever told you congrats on your little guy and now he is a year old! I remember last Thanksgiving Kyle and Janel telling me about him and how they were going to go to Denver to see him but it didn't work out. He is a cutie and I am happy for you guys. Good job on posting so much for November. You are a good mama!
Sorry, Kristen, I DO know how to spell your name. And I get all the crazy emotions that go with your baby's birthday. I cried several times on Mosey's first. There is a lot of emotion in being a mother and a lot more that goes with adoption. We are just so lucky :)
Post a Comment