Wednesday, November 10, 2010
It is hard to pick just one
So I have mentioned my adoration for this adoption advocate but never gave my reasoning. There are a couple shallow things, like her style & creativity that I wish I had, but the main reason is her amazing way to show how hard adoption can be some times and at the same time showing how immensely rewarding it is. With both of her sons adoptions they ran into some legal issues. That is to put it very lightly. The situation with her second son is every adoptive parents worst nightmare. I only heard about her blog about 6 months ago which was after everything had been settled with her son. But she mentioned enough about it that I went back & read everything I could find on it. Terrifying. But also wonderful to read & see how things ended up. Since I had a hard time choosing a post that was my favorite I chose this one that has a link to quite a few. Read some but I warn you. It will be like a good book, you can't put it down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment