Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A glimpse

When we were going through our struggle to become parents I was often looking for those, well at least we haven't gone through that, stories. When I read those stories I often felt that if these people survived it & became better people through their trials, I would too. This is DEFINITELY one of those stories. Through the trials of others we all are strengthened and our understanding grows.


In my search for things to post I came across this beautiful video. I was going to just post it in on blog but it does get a little "graphic" in the birth part of the video so I wanted to give a little disclaimer before. Watch it if that doesn't bother you.
As I was watching the video I was remembering when I first heard the song that goes with it. I think I was in my late teens or early twenties & I remember feeling a special connection to the song. At that time I probably wondered if that was Heavenly Father giving me a warning about the choices I was making but now looking back I think it was him giving me a glimpse of what my life would become.


2 comments:

Heather said...

I loved the story and the video. It made me feel like I was getting a little church lesson in the middle of the week. I really actually liked it. Thanks.

Kim McCann said...

I love all of these posts! Thanks to you I am now obsessed with the idea of adopting a baby (or two) from Ethiopia. I wonder what Chris will say when I tell him!? :) You are fabulous Kristen!!