Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A fave and a walk

You might have noticed my links to the left. The last one is my favorite. She has lots of adoption stories but almost all our from the birth moms point of view. I love that. Not near as easy to find. Sadly I think there are still birth moms out there that are hesitant to share their adoption choice for their child for fear of what people might think or say. When I meet someone or hear someones story of making an adoption plan for the child I just want to hug them & say "You are my hero." And everyone should think & feel that way. Can you imagine making that sacrifice? Loving something so much that you make a decision even though you know that decision will be the hardest thing you have ever done? A-mazing. Other than our birth moms stories (of course) this is one of my favorites. Enjoy.

Also remember my adoption idol? Well she asked on her blog to post this & spread the word.



I SOOOO want to go. I have heard the weather is going to be really nice this weekend too. The only thing is Jeremy will be sleeping after working all night so it will be me & the kids in the double stroller. We will have to see...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I will totally be there with you if you do the walk. That would be so fun. Let me know.

Natalie said...

I just read the birth mom story and i cried a few times but I just wanted to say I can't believe how small this world is. I met the adoptive mom when her baby was 4 months old and talked to her a lot about adoption. It was when Rob and I didn't know what we were going to do. Its so awesome to hear both sides of this amazing story. I am so happy you shared this. Another thing, now I got to see her husband and I went to high school with him-- how crazy is that!

Heather said...

I wish I lived closer and I would do the walk with you or watch your cute little kiddies! Let me know how it turns out!! love ya