Sunday, October 4, 2009

August fun

Well I didn't take many pictures of my cute girl in August cause I was busy having fun with these cute girls in August.We had girls camp and it was a blast.
I even attempted the zipline and froze in the lake. Good times.

And then 2 days after I got back from Girls Camp, I flew to Minnesota to meet this cute girl..
Lydia Denise Simmons

I was so busy loving every minute of holding her that I didn't take one picture! Either did Kara! Oh well. We remember that we had a great time going on walks along the Mississippi River, shopping for hours at the famous Mall of America and eating at lots of yummy places.

I loved all my fun trips but was so happy to get home to this cute girl...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great camp leader...it does look like you are holding on with everything you have on that zipline!