The rest of July we were busy having lots of fun.
We went to Thanksgiving Point with my Mom, Janel, Kambryn and Jantsen.

Eme found out she loves to ride the horses.


We had a little family BBQ and Jantsen was nice enough to bring his fun Slip n Slide.


In June Jeremy built this nice garden box.

In July we started to see the fruits of our labors and realize that zucchini will take over the world. We had lots of zucchini bread, muffins and cookies. Yummy! As you can tell I was a little excited.
.JPG)
We realized that Eme loves Ice Cream just as much as her Mommy.

At first I could feed her...

Soon she wanted to hold it....

Next thing I knew I did not get anymore ice cream. So much for sharing!

Side note: It makes me sad to realize that we haven't seen Jantsen and Kambryn (and Kyle and Janel) for more than 2 months now and we won't be seeing them for awhile still! Are you sure you guys can't come meet us in Denver next week?! We miss and love you guys so much! We had so much fun this summer!
1 comment:
Kambryn would be so proud of Eme for getting "pink" ice cream! That is Kam's favorite too and she loves ice cream...but heck what girl in her right mind doesn't love ice cream!!
Post a Comment