Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall is here!

Last Monday (yes, last!) I was supposed to go to work. After we heard about the storm that was coming later in the week I arranged to go in later in the week and we headed up the canyon. It was beautiful. Eme enjoyed the drive napping so that made it even more enjoyable for Jeremy and I.I love living in Utah in the fall.
Eme started to wake up (O.K. I totally woke her up) so we stopped at Sundance to walk around.
I went into this cute little store and bought us these yummies.



It was a day that I felt so blessed. Can we do it again soon?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can you make me any more homesick all right! Sundance was the place that I always went every Sunday with my family for picnics. I love it up there!!!