Sunday, October 4, 2009
Huntington Lake
Most of Jeremy's family gets together on the 4th of July to go to Huntington Lake which is about 25 minutes outside of Price. Because Jeremy had to work his grave shift the night of the 3rd and the night of the 4th, we couldn't go. So the following week we went down to Huntington Lake by ourselves. They have a fun little campground right on the Lake. The only bad thing were the bugs. They were nuts! We still had fun even though we came home itching like crazy.
Fun times before bed.

K- I realize Jeremy and I look naked in this picture but I promise we weren't. We don't take many pictures without Eme and I really like this one.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ha. You two totally look naked!! gross! haha. just kidding. It is a great pic of you guys! We went to bass pro shop a few weeks ago (outdoor type store)and looked at tents and camping stuff...made me really miss you guys! You guys are camping fools!
Post a Comment