Sunday, October 25, 2009

new family pics

So many of you know I am very lucky to have a super talented sister. She is getting quite good at the photo taking. She was nice enough to take our family photos. Here are some of the highlights.






















If you are interested in looking at her blog or having her take your family pictures click here


6 comments:

Daisie said...

That talented sister of yours! How fun to have connections!! You all look so dang cute! Next time Kara is in Kansas I am booking her up!!!! can't wait to see you!!!

Kara Simmons. said...

Glad you figured out your technology problems. And thanks for the promotion!

Angie said...

You all look so beautiful! Kara is amazing. It looks like paintings, so pretty.

Coombs Family said...

They turned out great! Your sister does an amazing job.

Heather said...

She really does do a fabulous job. I'm so impressed. I love the pictures. You guys are so cute!

Unknown said...

LOVE THEM ALL!!! Kara is amazing!