Thursday, October 22, 2009

pumpkin patch & cousins

Monday we took Eme to pick out a pumpkin. Or two. She really liked the small ones.
And sitting on the tractor.

And trying to push the wheelbarrow

And sitting in the wheelbarrow with Lydia

And sitting with the pumpkins

But her favorite thing was getting a ride from Uncle Greg.

And I got a little cuddle from this little cutie.


Last week we watched Lydia for a little bit and Eme just kept wanting to hold her. She is very into babies right now. We are really hoping that is a good sign of things to come. Everybody still keeping their fingers crossed?!


The day after we watched her Eme and I drove all the way to beautiful South Jordan to stay the night and watch these cute guys. Eme loves Baylorsawyer. She combines their names whenever she talks about them.
We love cousins!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys have had a fun fall already!! I love this time of year...but only wish we were out there to enjoy it with you guys! So cute. oh and I love the new family photos.

Heather said...

I love the pictures. This is my favorite time of year! Cute family.

Butterfield Family said...

I took the girls to that same pumpkins patch. It was fun! Did you do the corn maze? I am still keeping my fingers crossed for you...Eme needs a little baby brother or sister!

Daisie said...

Love the pics! Always fun to see some of little Lydia as well!

Kara Simmons. said...

Those pics of Eme with Lydia make me laugh. What a funny girl! Glad we got our pumpkins again! It shall be a tradition.