Last weekend we made what was supposed to be a 8 hour trip to Denver. It ended up taking over 13 hours. Yeah that part stunk but the rest was quite enjoyable.

So instead of dealing with the closed I-80 we went off the beaten path and stopped for lunch at Steamboat Springs, CO. If you have never been there I highly recommend it. Jeremy and I stayed there for our 3rd anniversary which happened to be 3 weeks before Eme was born. Hopefully that town will bring us good luck again? We shall see.

Eme enjoying the merry go round. I didn't even know they had those anymore! Only in awesome little towns like Steamboat Springs!

As some of you know we went there to meet up with some of Eme's birth family. Eme loved having more people that absolutely adore her. Who wouldn't?

Eme trying to decide if she wants to touch the stingrays at the aquarium. The Denver aquarium is mighty cool.




The Denver Broncos had a game that day and we drove by right before it started. I am not huge into NFL but it did make me want to go to a game sometime in my life. Maybe next time we visit.
We didn't even want to mess with I-80 again so we took the beautiful I-70 to get home. Seriously Colorado is so dang pretty! I really would move there in a heart beat! This little town behind us is called Silverthorne. We have stopped twice to take pictures but have never stayed.


We love Colorado and hope to get to go back soon! Hopefully very very soon!
6 comments:
I am glad you guys had fun...well except for the driving part. I am glad you shared pics of eme's birth family. So cute!
So fun! I love your new family pictures. I've seen other pictures there, where is that? It is such a neat place for pictures!
You guys are so dang photogenic! All of your pics are so cute! I am so glad you got to have this fun little getaway! Only wish we could have met up with you!! Can't wait to see more of your family photo shoot pics!
Kristen- Its good to see what you guys have been up too! Looks like a fun trip to Colorado. I can't believe Eme can ride that long in a car! Tate is flippin out on our hour long trips to Grandma Cranney's home!
Colorado is definitely the bomb diggety!
Love the pics. I forgot to ask if you smelled the jolly rancher factory?
Post a Comment