Last Saturday my mom, Kara and I took the girls to Wee Witches Weekend. We had so much fun that we were already talking about when we go next year. If you haven't been I would put in on the calander for next year. They have the witches up all of October so even if you just go for that it is fun.

Eme enjoying her spider balloon.

Cute witch cousins!


The only time she would leave on the hat. Good thing the costume looks cute without it!

Grandma Nana and her little witches! Click on this one to see it up close. Lydia face is so stinkin cute! You probably could guess she is smiling at her Momma!

Mommies and their witches.

Lydia was the weeest witch in the bunch.

Eme's favorite part of the day, riding the horse. Even though she doesn't look very excited. When Jeremy got home from work that night I told her tell Daddy what you did today, not really thinking she would say what we did. She looked at him with this excited look on her face and said "Ride Horsey!". I guess she likes the horses.
The only thing that was missing was cute little witch Kambryn and Jantsen! My Mom kept saying It would be so fun if they were here or Eme would have much more fun if they were here. We are missing you guys big time!
9 comments:
Eme looks adorable in her witch costume.
That looks so fun...we are taking the girls next week for a preschool fieldtrip. I hope they like it too!
You have NO idea how much I wish, and I am sure my kids are 100x more wishing they were in Utah. Kyle and I were just talking about being there last year at Thanksgiving Point and all our fun Fall activities. Oh we miss you guys tons too!! Almost daily one or both of my kids will make a reference to being in Utah with someone. We miss you all!!
Oh my word Kristen!!!! I am so proud of you for getting caught up! I loved all the posts! First of all I love that you posted your decorations! They all are so dang cute! And oh my word how cute and fun are you and Kara's little witches! It was fun to see the pics of Lydia, and oh how I wish I could go there with you!! One of these years!!!!! Can't wait to chat and get caught up with you!!!
oh my goodness!!! These pictures are SO cute!!! :) Eme is SO cute as a little witch!! :)
oh ps your blog is super cute!!! :)
That sounds like a great idea. I didn't even know they had it there. We went a few weeks ago and had a great time, but it would be fun to dress up!
Ha. I loved watching Eme on the horse. Makes me laugh just thinking about her expression! Can't wait to go again next year!
My stupid computer hasn't shown that you have blogged forever. I'm sorry I haven't commented recently. I thought you were just a slacker. Way cute pictures though. Thank you for coming and supporting me the other night. I will do better and remember to check your blog frequently. I don't know whats wrong with my computer. Love ya.
Post a Comment